Welcome to Amber
Mortgage Investment Corporation
Amber Mortgage Investment Corp. ("Amber MIC") is a 'mortgage investment corporation' under the Income Tax Act (Canada), offering individual and commercial borrowers with first and second mortgage loans. The collateral securing these loans are real estate properties including single-family houses, apartments, townhouses, high-rise condos and retail properties. By investing in Amber MIC, investors are provided with mortgage investment opportunities.
Amber MIC has a highly efficient decision-making system to help borrowers get loans in a timely manner.
Amber MIC is able to verify borrower’s overseas income, assets and cash income to arrive at a more sensible assessment of the applicant's background.
Diversified mortgage investment portfolio includes different types of real properties and geographic areas to mitigate risks in market volatility.
Amber MIC is different.
- Specialization: We are focused in the mortgage market of Chinese immigrants and have developed partnerships with a wide range of organizations.
- Advantage: We have the capability to verify applicants’ credit information in both China and Canada.
- Expertise: The management team has more than 15 years’ experience in managing personal and commercial bank loans.
- Security: Each loan is secured by a real estate property in Canada as collateral
- Data Science: We have partnered with big data experts who act as advisors.
- Technology: We have implemented a powerful data analysis and management system.
- Diversity: A customized and diversified portfolio reduces the risks for investors.
Since the current mortgage rate of most Amber MIC customers is between 9% and 12%, we can offer an average return of over 8.24% to investors after the deduction of overhead costs.
Portfolio Highlights — 30/09/2017
- 93.59% collateral properties are located in Greater Vancouver
- 84.83% of loan portfolio are residential properties
- Average loan to value ratio is 64.63%
- 10.58% of portfolio average interest
are secured by real estate
The loans are secured by real estate properties including single-family houses, apartments, townhouses, multi-family housing and retail properties.