Welcome to Amber
Mortgage Investment Corporation
Amber Mortgage Investment Corp. ("Amber MIC") is a 'mortgage investment corporation' under the Income Tax Act (Canada), offering individual and commercial borrowers with first and second mortgage loans. The collateral securing these loans are real estate properties including single-family houses, apartments, townhouses, high-rise condos and retail properties. By investing in Amber MIC, investors are provided with mortgage investment opportunities.
Amber MIC has a highly efficient decision-making system to help borrowers get loans in a timely manner.
Knowledgable and friendly mortgage representatives. Thorough credit risk analysis on collateral, repayment capacity, characters of the applicants'.
Diversified mortgage investment portfolio includes different types of real properties and geographic areas to mitigate risks in market volatility.
Amber MIC is different.
- Specialization: We are focused in the mortgage market of Chinese immigrants and have developed partnerships with a wide range of organizations.
- Advantage: We have the capability to verify applicants’ credit information in both China and Canada.
- Expertise: The management team has more than 15 years’ experience in managing personal and commercial bank loans.
- Security: Each loan is secured by a real estate property in Canada as collateral
- Technology: We have implemented a powerful data analysis and management system.
- Diversity: A customized and diversified portfolio reduces the risks for investors.
Annual rate of return to investors in last 12 months, derived from interest income generated from mortgage loans secured against real properties in BC.
Portfolio Highlights — 30/09/2018
- 88.68% collateral properties are located in Greater Vancouver
- 70.80% of loan portfolio are residential properties
- Average loan to value ratio is 58.48%
- Portfolio gross yield is 10.66%
The loans are secured by real estate properties including single-family houses, apartments, townhouses, multi-family housing and retail properties.